Monday, April 20, 2015

This weekend I managed to complete a couple more baskets.  The large denim basket has been a work in progress as shown below.  I still need to put the handles on the basket and possibly attach a few more beads around the bottom of the lid.



This small red and green basket was simple to make.  It invokes the Christmas holiday season with its colors.  It would make a great holiday centerpiece or tabletop piece.



I have been working on this large brown basket for quite a while.  I couldn't decide how I wanted the handles to look. With extra materials left over from this basket, I made the lid and attached the handles to finally complete it.  The first picture is with the lid on it, and the second shows the basket without the lid.  This is a large basket that measures approximately 16 inches in diameter across the bottom and about 14 inches across the lip.



This pink and grey basket was complete but I felt something was missing so I put the floral motif on the front with the turquoise bead in the center that gave it a pop of color.



No comments:

Post a Comment